We are looking for an experienced developer to support us in creating modern web-based applications. We work in small, agile and project-specific teams. There is no strict division of tasks between backend and frontend developers. We believe that everyone should understand the overall concept to be able to contribute in the best possible way.
If you enjoy designing and shaping projects instead of just working on tickets and have experience in developing web applications in current technologies as well as the desire to constantly develop yourself further, then we would be happy to hear from you.
What skills do you bring to your job?
In-depth knowledge of these technologies is a basic requirement for the job.
- Technical planning and new development of dynamic web applications and applications
- Support, analysis and optimization of existing applications
- React / Redux / Apollo
- Interfaces via REST and GraphQL
- Backend implementations (SQL databases, Node.js and Python)
- Error analysis and troubleshooting
- Affinity for Linux console
It is an advantage if you already have a basic command of some of these skills and can deepen them with us if necessary.
- Docker & Docker Compose
- HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS
- Setup and maintenance of production systems (based on Linux)
Basic knowledge in these areas is required but may be acquired during employment.
- Development of web applications with Vue.js
- GitLab CI
- SaaS (AWS)
- Webcomponents (Stencil.js)
What do you bring to the team?
- You can work things out on your own
- You communicate problems openly
- You communicate your own mistakes openly so that you can be advised or supported at an early stage
- You are a team player and open to criticism and discussion
- You have high quality standards
- You are reliable and solution-oriented
- You are flexible and open to change
- You think flexibly with the Agile approach
- You are not an absolute perfectionist, but perfectionist in the sense of the project
- You are willing to record your times in time
- You know at least the concept of Scrum and KanBan
- You have good German and English skills
What we offer you
- Exciting projects and well-known customers
- Work in an agile team with flat hierarchies
- Nice nerdy colleagues and remarkably friendly and constructive customers
- Individual responsibility with a great deal of creative leeway
- Possibility to work remote and flexible arrangement of your working hours
- Avoidance of overtime and compensation if it happends
- Friendly and supportive cooperation (see also Kununu)
- Regular collectiveevents such as barbecues, climbing, running events or meetups on different topics
- Bright, large office in a central location with very good transport connections
- Free fruit and drinks
- Contributionwithyour furtherindividual skills (e.g. in the area of training or own projects)
- Possibility of using a Job Ticket
- Urban Sports Membership (access to many sports and fitness facilities)
- An appropriate remuneration
We still have a lot to do, design it together with us. In return, we offer you an environment in which you can progress and work in a self-determined way.
Your contact persons
You have questions about a career at the Webrunners?
Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
Junior Projectmangerin & Recruiting
Projectmanager & Recruiting