Webrunners GmbH has been developing sophisticated software solutions for Web and Enterprise for more than ten years. Our focus is on powerful web applications, which we implement for our customers – well-known international agencies, medium-sized companies and large corporations – in Cologne. The industries we cover are very different: from tourism and pharmaceuticals to video platforms and office furniture manufacturers, everything is included.
TYPO3 developer (m/f)
- Planning, new and further development as well as realization of dynamic web applications and applications
- Support, analysis and optimization of already existing applications
- Installing TYPO3 security updates
- Error analysis and troubleshooting
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your digital documents such as resume, photo, work samples, your possible starting date.
As a TYPO3 developer you will implement web projects and find your way in the backend, templates and frontend. You already have some experience in larger web projects and web applications.
For us, such projects are e.g. online applications, which are also further developed during operation and rolled out by means of continuous deployment. Dockers, automated tests and different automated deployment pipelines are used for development and operation.
- Several years of experience in the fields of installation, configuration and administration of TYPO3
- Experienced handling of composer (php) and git
- good knowledge of TypoScript
- Affinity to the Linux console
- Reliable, solution-oriented and independent work
- High quality standards
- Good knowledge of German and English
- ability to work in a team
- Desirable: fun with kickers
- Nice to have: Experience with ansible, bash/zsh, docker, jira, kibana, kubernetes, linux, python or sentry
- Exciting projects and well-known customers
- A current technology stack
- Work in an agile team with flat hierarchies
- Nice nerd colleagues and remarkably friendly and constructive customers
- Personal responsibility with great creative freedom
- Possibility of a home office and flexible scheduling of your working hours
- Avoidance of overtime and compensation for overtime worked
- No Boss climate, but a friendly and supportive cooperation (see also Kununu)
- Regular joint events such as grilling, climbing, running events or Meetups on different topics
- Bright, large office in a central location with very good traffic connections
- Free fruit and drinks
- Openness for the contribution of your other, individual skills (e.g. in the area of training or your own projects)
- Possibility of using a job ticket
- Urban Sports Membership (access to many sports and fitness offers)
- an appropriate remuneration
We still have a lot to do, design it together with us. We offer you an environment in which you can make progress and work self-determined.