Webrunners GmbH has been developing sophisticated software solutions for Web and Enterprise for more than ten years. Our focus is on powerful web applications, which we implement for our customers – well-known international agencies, medium-sized companies and large corporations – in Cologne. The industries we cover are very different: from tourism and pharmaceuticals to video platforms and office furniture manufacturers, everything is included.
DevOps | Sysadmin
- Design and implementation of automation solutions
- Maintenance, extension and improvement of our server landscape
- Installation and configuration of new servers, system updates and troubleshooting
- Coordination with developers
- Automation of tasks and workflows
- Participation in the design of software architectures and the selection of technologies
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your digital documents such as curriculum vitae, photo, work samples, your possible starting date.
As DevOps | Sysadmin you work as a developer on various projects and you like to take care of the setup, the control and the monitoring of servers, systems. Abstract error messages and unexpected technical challenges spur you on and you like to find a good solution. In addition, you have experience in network monitoring and security and ensure it.
We develop projects, e.g. online applications, during ongoing operations and roll them out using continuous deployment. Dockers, automated tests and other deployment pipelines are used for development and operation. A smooth flow of these technologies is in your hands, so that you also offer the necessary support to the other developers.
- Knowledge of modern methods of software development (e.g. Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration / Deployment)
- Safe handling of docker technologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm and GitLab
- Experienced handling of databases, libraries, interfaces and version control
- Safe handling of standard development tools
- Quick comprehension combined with a structured, focused and analytical way of working
- Reliable, solution-oriented and independent work
- High quality standards
- Good knowledge of German and English (fluent and confident writing style)
- Exciting projects and well-known customers
- Work in an agile team with flat hierarchies
- Nice nerd colleagues and remarkably friendly and constructive customers
- Personal responsibility with great creative freedom
- Possibility of a home office and flexible scheduling of your working hours
- Avoidance of overtime and compensation for overtime worked
- No Boss climate, but a friendly and supportive cooperation (see also Kununu)
- Regular joint events such as grilling, climbing, running events or Meetups on different topics
- Bright, large office in a central location with very good traffic connections
- Free fruit and drinks
- Openness for the contribution of your other, individual skills (e.g. in the area of training or your own projects)
- Possibility of using a job ticket
- Urban Sports Membership (access to many sports and fitness offers)
- Appropriate remuneration
We still have a lot to do, design it together with us. We offer you an environment in which you can make progress and work self-determined.